DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Hello from the UK

MDJ

Reactions
Hello All,

Just received my Mavic about three weeks ago. Looking to combine its capabilities with my other main interest which is phototgraphy. Looking forward to what I can do with it but currently just trying to get the basics under my belt and starting to build my "done cinematography" technique! :)

Hello All,

Just received my Mavic about three weeks ago. Looking to combine its capabilities with my other main interest which is phototgraphy. Looking forward to what I can do with it but currently just trying to get the basics under my belt and starting to build my "done cinematography" technique! :)
Howdy from Wyoming MDJ, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello All,

hi, i am from Yorkshire, Leeds.
Enjoy :)

Welcome from Birmingham.

Weather's pants is it not

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai