DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Litchi Question.

Ziggy01

Reactions
Litchi with half-supported Air2s on OIS.

So I can plan a simple mission in the Hub and transfer it successfully to the app. My issue is that although the waypoints are set to 2 meters above sea level the results are closer to 30 meters above sea level. Is this because Im launching from a position above the first waypoint? Does Litchi assume that launch is 0 meters and therefore calculate waypoint heights to 0 + Waypoint Height? Is there a way to inform Litchi that the waypoint height should be calculated from Google Earth and not the location of the launch?Or is this a yet to be resolved bug with DJI?

Thanks in advance for any info. Im not getting a lot of sense from the Litchi board.

Litchi normally calculates height from launch height, not sea level.

You can tell it to use sea level, but then you must take off from exactly the same spot used to map the route. The drone only knows altitude measured from the takeoff point no matter what you do.

Reactions: DougMcC
So why is the flight path in the mission resulting at around a consistent 20 meter vertical error? 20 meters being approximately my takeoff height above the first waypoint.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3