DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another MA1 Battery Thread....

Crow Horse

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'll cut to the chase. I bought 3 MA1 batteries off of Ebay (with charging hub). Only one battery was able to be charged. On the charging hub, they would blink twice green and then go solid red. No LED's would light when off the charger. Tried charging individually but no joy. Is there anything else I can do to revive them? I've watched a ton of videos but haven't found the magic elixir. Or.....are they destined for a visit with the battery coroner?

I'll cut to the chase. I bought 3 MA1 batteries off of Ebay (with charging hub). Only one battery was able to be charged. On the charging hub, they would blink twice green and then go solid red. No LED's would light when off the charger. Tried charging individually but no joy. Is there anything else I can do to revive them? I've watched a ton of videos but haven't found the magic elixir. Or.....are they destined for a visit with the battery coroner?

Hang onto the dead batteries, the BMS controller board inside and the battery case may be valuable. Someday demand for battery refurbishment may prompt a service provider. Is the charging hub being used a genuine DJI?

Reactions: Crow Horse
I'll hang onto them. Actually, I never thought about the charger. It's a third party charger but I do have a DJI charging hub and will try again using that. Thanks for the tip!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest