DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another new guy in the hanger in N.C.

Welcome from just south of you in South Carolina, have fun and lots to learn here.

Here is your full users manual that your MA2 will not come with!
Thanks but I downloaded the manual about three weeks ago so I would at least have some idea what I was getting into. Drone was delivered yesterday and I spent all day charging batteries. Literally all day. 13 hours for the drone batteries and finally got the Smart Controller charged today. That took 9 hours. Then it told me there was a firmware update to do, '880'. Having read some of the horror stories about updates i did it anyway. It took about 3 hours and used up a good bit of the battery so it is charging right now. After that will be time spent learning about settings and all the other things.

Welcome, fellow Tar Heel. I'm located in the Triad where are you?
6 miles South of Climax; so far out in the sticks UPS, FED-EX, and USPS leave my packages at the end of the driveway (300 yards long and very steep). UPS delivered the drone yesterday and I found it in the trash can which they all know is my pickup point.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I will have a lot of REALLY dumb questions
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
I did download these things that were for the Mavic Air 2. I read, re-read, all of it and watch videos. Due to weather, I have been just flying around my living room. I got too 'frisky' with it today and blew paperwork, pens, and my glasses off tables too the floor. Too bad I didn't notice my glasses on the floor. I stepped on them but luckily my 230 pounds didn't do too much damage. About 2 hours of bending parts made them usable again. Ain't gonna happen agin!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Due to weather, I have been just flying around my living room. I got too 'frisky' with it today and blew paperwork, pens, and my glasses off tables too the floor.
Yeah, the Mavic Air 2 is definitely not a drone you want to fly indoors.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803