DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Newbie Checking In.

djforster

Reactions
Hello

My name is David Forster and I am very new to the world of drones and/or UAV‘s. I purchased several weeks ago a brand new Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller. I have a long time background as a professional nature and landscape photographer so the camera aspect of the drone Is not new to me. However the flying is!! I have to admit every time I send the drone up I am praying it does not come crashing down. Needless to say I have been spending time at various parks with few trees and people just learning how fly and maneuver the drone safely. There is so much to learn and I got this forum exists as it is packed with a lot of great information.

Cheers,

David

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi. Im mick wynne from NSW Australia. About to get back into to drone photography again after selling off my trusty phantom quite a few years back. Seriously considering a new Mavic Pro from a dji dealer in West Australia. Dronetinent has almost unbelievable prices so I'm wondering if anyone has heard of them. Tried the phone number and got a data link. Did some online due diligence and got nowhere either. Starting to ring a few bells......

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
Drone photography is another level. You will gain access to places and shots never ever imagine. DJI_0173-2.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello

My name is David Forster and I am very new to the world of drones and/or UAV‘s. I purchased several weeks ago a brand new Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller. I have a long time background as a professional nature and landscape photographer so the camera aspect of the drone Is not new to me. However the flying is!! I have to admit every time I send the drone up I am praying it does not come crashing down. Needless to say I have been spending time at various parks with few trees and people just learning how fly and maneuver the drone safely. There is so much to learn and I got this forum exists as it is packed with a lot of great information.

Cheers,

David
Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on obtaining the Cadillac of drones. We look forward to seeing some of your new photos after you become accustomed to the flying aspect.
One a personal note, I used to travel to Wenatchee a few times every year from the western side of the state to assist the local orchard owners with rodent control. ??

Hello

Cheers,

David
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada