Join Us Now

Another Plug for Pilot Institute...

RUFFSTUFF

RUFFSTUFF Media
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.ruffstuffmedia.com
Pilot Institute has a great Black Friday sale going on right now...
I just enrolled in the Commercial Pilot Bundle which consists of 3 courses: Part 107 Made Easy, Drone Maneuvers Mastery, and Drone Business Made Easy. The normal bundle price is $449, right now it is $149. That's right $149. Wow.

Normal pricing for context:
Part 107 Made Easy $249
Drone Maneuvers Mastery $35
Drone Business Made Easy $199

This is such a great deal I enrolled and I already have my Part 107!

This is an independent post, I just want to spread a great deal for those looking for the knowledge.

Pilot Institute has a great Black Friday sale going on right now...
I just enrolled in the Commercial Pilot Bundle which consists of 3 courses: Part 107 Made Easy, Drone Maneuvers Mastery, and Drone Business Made Easy. The normal bundle price is $449, right now it is $149. That's right $149. Wow.

Normal pricing for context:
Part 107 Made Easy $249
Drone Maneuvers Mastery $35
Drone Business Made Easy $199

This is such a great deal I enrolled and I already have my Part 107!

This is an independent post, I just want to spread a great deal for those looking for the knowledge.
Sold!

I'll buy this before the day is done. I already have my 107, but my commercial business plan is finally starting to gel a bit, and the other two sound like just what I need. And the 107 course will be useful for the occasional refreshers I'll want to do.

And if it's from Pilot Institute, I know it will be good.

This will be the first time I've actually bought something from Pilot Institute. They're finally going to get some payback from me for all the awesome FREE stuff they've already provided!

Thanks for the post!

:)

TCS

Reactions: B52-D and RUFFSTUFF
I'm now enrolled!

Just FYI for others, there's a bit of confusion on the web page. The page says "Two great courses", but I just finished a chat with Pilot Institute, and they confirmed that getting that bundle gets you all three.

Which I just did!

TCS

good to know because I bought the 2 course bundle 107/business bundle. There are also a bunch of free courses.

I just signed up for the BlackFriday/CyberMonday deal. Confirmed that 3 courses are included.:)Thumbswayup

This will be the first time I've actually bought something from Pilot Institute. They're finally going to get some payback from me for all the awesome FREE stuff they've already provided!
And I echo Chaosrider's comments! I've only gone for the free registration stickers (so far). Their weekly updates and overall support for the community are reason to throw some business to Pilot Institute.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60