DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Free Video Editing sofeware out there without....

13_Dragons

Part 107
Reactions
Hello All,
I am wonderingif there is Free video editing software out there that I can use until I buy upgrade of DiVinci Resolve after first of the month. I dont want to have watermark on Video I upload to youtube channel I have started.
After the 1st of August I will get upgrade of DiVinci, But since I am on disability, I am on limited income. I spent extra money on getting my Mini 2 so Have to wait till next month to spend any extra. LOL I make sure I dont spend bill money on my Hobbies. Otherwise wife will hit me over the head....LMAO
Thanks in Advance.

Hello All,
I am wonderingif there is Free video editing software out there that I can use until I buy upgrade of DiVinci Resolve after first of the month. I dont want to have watermark on Video I upload to youtube channel I have started.
After the 1st of August I will get upgrade of DiVinci, But since I am on disability, I am on limited income. I spent extra money on getting my Mini 2 so Have to wait till next month to spend any extra. LOL I make sure I dont spend bill money on my Hobbies. Otherwise wife will hit me over the head....LMAO
Thanks in Advance.
If you're using the free version of Resolve there are no watermarks added unless you use a more exotic feature that's available only in the paid version.

OK hmm will have to see what all I used when putting my video together. WWhen I went to export video It had watermark across the video. I will have to do that this afternoon once I get home from flying. Thank You!

Reactions: mark.pinskey
Hello All,
Thanks in Advance.
Used Openshot [Free] in the past
but most of DaVinci has no watermark I would just use it
You should be able to remove the watermark on the videos you already have after you get the Studio Version Thumbswayup

I use Shotcut, it's free, easy to learn and for now dose everything I need to make a good video.

Reactions: FLDave
It really depends on what you want to do with video editing. Do you simply want to clip ends of videos? Do you want to join video clips? Do you want to add one or more audio tracks to your video? Do you want to record live audio during edit? Do you want to have multiple video channels? Do you want to add text to your videos? Do you want to add graphic elements to your videos? Do you want to add animated graphics or text to your videos? Do you want to color grade your videos?
Shotcut can do all of that and more.
ShotCut isn't the only program to do all that, but it is likely the least expensive. Will any of the comprehensive video editors be easy to learn or make you an expert in a few hours? I don't think so.

Hello All,
Thanks in Advance.
Davinci resolve has a free version that will work well for you. Has lots of features that will do most of your editing

Reactions: eva2000 and basyok
Used Shotcut for four years and it does everything I need. 100% free, no watermarks.
It's also very good for a PC with lower resources.

Reactions: drakkor
What feature of Davinci Resolve are you using that isn't available on the free version? I've been using Davinci Resolve for about a year on a travel vlog I run. The only Studio features I regularly use are:

- Faster rendering using the GPU
- Faster-Better frame interpolation (when you slow footage beyond a clip's fps).

Your rendering will be slower and nearly all other features will still work. You shouldn't get a watermark or anything.

Davinci Resolve is the most fully-featured editor available for the money (free).

Reactions: eva2000
What feature of Davinci Resolve are you using that isn't available on the free version? I've been using Davinci Resolve for about a year on a travel vlog I run. The only Studio features I regularly use are:

- Faster rendering using the GPU
- Faster-Better frame interpolation (when you slow footage beyond a clip's fps).

Your rendering will be slower and nearly all other features will still work. You shouldn't get a watermark or anything.

Davinci Resolve is the most fully-featured editor available for the money (free).
Your aboustley correct it's very feature rich for free. I bought the studio pro becuse well thats just me. But yiu don't need to.

Reactions: eva2000
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1