DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any have/try the TSAAGAN tablet holder?

GoBigGuy

Reactions
Hi All,

So I went out and picked up an iPad Mini 4 from Best Buy while they were on sale last week and also ordered this tablet holder from Amazon:

DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller Device Holder
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0785HKLDD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Used it over the weekend and didn't have any big issues other than the top part of the holder can slide and hit the pause button or the 5D button but figured I could live with that. Today I tried it again but this time with a lanyard and that's where things went wrong. If I let the controller hang at all it would pop off the holder and I almost dropped everything.

What I liked about this holder is how the tablet was behind the controller and I could still see the controller screen.

Been looking on Amazon again and found this one:

TSAAGAN Remote Control Bracket Holder Extension Panel
https://www.amazon.com/TSAAGAN-4-7-...1518573130&sr=8-75&keywords=mavic+pro+lanyard

Does anyone have this tablet holder that can tell me how it is? I like how it has storage for the ND filters and extra cards but I just don't want to get another dud.

Thanks!

I have the DJI Mavic Pro holder and I enjoy it. You are able to see the controller and you mini just fine. It’s light weight and very sturdy. I added a counter weight that I made. It goes in the controller where you would have had your phone. It helps balance the weight of the mini.Image1518578036.975125.jpg
Hope this helps.

Rock-N-Mavic

I have the DJI Mavic Pro holder and I enjoy it. You are able to see the controller and you mini just fine. It’s light weight and very sturdy. I added a counter weight that I made. It goes in the controller where you would have had your phone. It helps balance the weight of the mini.View attachment 31334
Hope this helps.

Rock-N-Mavic

Can you send me a link of which one you have?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun