DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any ideas why this happened?

Tootalltodd

Reactions
I was flying my mavic mini at the feather river fish hatchery when without warning it appears that the camera pointed straight up? Then down then recovered. As the gimble won't point straight up without the platform rotating i am not sure what happened. Hopefully it was struck by a swift or more onerously it lost control. It is only 10 or so seconds into the video. If any more experienced pilots could share their experience i would appreciate it. Thank you T3
P.s. the attachment doesn't seem to want to attach so the link is in the tags.

Thank you meta4. Newbe mistake as I forgot I could do that. Good news as it appears to be a stuck gimbal that cleared. I was worried about a loss of contact/stability on my first venture over water. Thanks again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-084520.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-084520.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210420-084547.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-084547.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 19
I was flying my mavic mini at the feather river fish hatchery when without warning it appears that the camera pointed straight up? Then down then recovered. As the gimble won't point straight up without the platform rotating i am not sure what happened. Hopefully it was struck by a swift or more onerously it lost control. It is only 10 or so seconds into the video. If any more experienced pilots could share their experience i would appreciate it. Thank you T3
P.s. the attachment doesn't seem to want to attach so the link is in the tags.
Hi. Happens me too, two monthes ago with my mini2!
I was not recording that specific moment, but I undestood was a collision with a little animal, like a bird. My camera glass was broken.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair