DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Issues with Lending DJI Goggles to a Friend?

RMC2073

Reactions
I want to lend my DJI Googles for Mavic Pro to a coworker this weekend so they can pair to their Mavic Pro before they decide to purchase a new set of their own.

I searched online for how to link another drone to my Goggles and there is a landslide of 2017-2019 forum posts on this topic. "Cannot unlink from account!!1", "Cannot not connect now!", etc.

I wasn't sure what to believe or what is current, so I am reaching out to you fine people. What is the best way for my work friend to connect his drone to my set of Goggles (pinhole, or Goggle OS), and if this is possible? Any downside?

Interesting never heard that. I've got the googles and have unlinked and relinked them many times, kind of like pairing a bluetooth device.

I want to lend my DJI Googles for Mavic Pro to a coworker this weekend so they can pair to their Mavic Pro before they decide to purchase a new set of their own.

I searched online for how to link another drone to my Goggles and there is a landslide of 2017-2019 forum posts on this topic. "Cannot unlink from account!!1", "Cannot not connect now!", etc.

I wasn't sure what to believe or what is current, so I am reaching out to you fine people. What is the best way for my work friend to connect his drone to my set of Goggles (pinhole, or Goggle OS), and if this is possible? Any downside?
I have the Mp1 & M2Z and use the goggles with both and have never had a problem relinking with either of them it should not be a problem. Good luck and safe flying.

it one point i only had one set of goggles i now have three and epson glasses but i could use them on all three drones but still had to bind the goggles to each drone without any problems

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman