DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any MA2 Mods?

nencmeister

Reactions
Hello all,

Oh boy what a great upgrade from the MM. You've seen it a million times, I'll say it again, fantastic machine!

Anyways, just curious if there are any mods out there yet? I don't know if that's frowned upon on this forum, I am still relatively new, but I have not seen any mention of modifications? Battery mods, signal, etc.

Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated! If this kind of talk is not allowed due to some sort of warranty or guideline (I don't see why it wouldn't) please correct me. Hopefully the MA2 is just still so new, there is nothing out yet to talk about?!

Cheers,

Did a battery mod on one of my batteries. See the link below :

I used the mod to power a dji fpv air unit - so i can use my fpv goggles when flying sometimes..
Honestly have not tried an extended battery yet... The guy who started the above thread did use a dji spark battery to extend his flight i believe.
You have to make sure that you match battery types and charges before using them.

Did a battery mod on one of my batteries. See the link below :

I used the mod to power a dji fpv air unit - so i can use my fpv goggles when flying sometimes..
Honestly have not tried an extended battery yet... The guy who started the above thread did use a dji spark battery to extend his flight i believe.
You have to make sure that you match battery types and charges before using them.

Excellent :) now I have a new project thank you for sharing

does anyone know if there will ever be an NFZ mod to remove from the air 2, or are people already busy thanks in advance guys and gals

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzo