DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any other Mavic pilots in Louisiana?

Seventh Fairy

Reactions
Hello everyone, again, lol, I am wondering are there any other Mavic pilots on here that hail from Louisiana? I have been looking to see if there are drone clubs here in Louisiana but cant find any sadly. It would be nice to meet some other drone pilot friends.

While not from there, I visit down around the Baton Rouge area at least once a year to visit family. I know there's at least 1 guy from down there as he has posted some shots he did in New Orleans. I'm not sure if he's still on the forum these days however. What part of Louisiana are you in?

Reactions: Seventh Fairy
While not from there, I visit down around the Baton Rouge area at least once a year to visit family. I know there's at least 1 guy from down there as he has posted some shots he did in New Orleans. I'm not sure if he's still on the forum these days however. What part of Louisiana are you in?
Oh hello, I live in Gonzales.

Jambalaya Capital of the World. My cousins are right there in Dutchtown, where they live used to be Geismar but it's either Gonzales or Prarieville now. Next time I'm down, (Hopefully in the next couple of months), I'll let you know and we can go out flying.
bayou_still_1.5.1.jpg

I live in Pineville myself. Been flying a Phantom 4. Crashed it the other day. I bought a Mavic Air for something to fly. It just seems small after the Phantom 4. Also picked up a Spark. It is just too small. I will probably sell it. I haven't seen anyone else flying a drone here. We do have a guy that started a drone business. I would like to take a few pictures for a friend of mine that has a real estate company but I don't know if I would ever pass the 107 test. Enjoy flying.

kpmac. Where are you located? Yes the Spark just seems small after flying the Phantom 4. I won the bid on a 4 past night so I am sure I am going to sell the Spark. I have flow it once. It flew fine. If he is interested and lives in Louisiana I will take 360.00 shipped. I can take pictures and list what comes with it. It looks like new.

kpmac. Where are you located? Yes the Spark just seems small after flying the Phantom 4. I won the bid on a 4 past night so I am sure I am going to sell the Spark. I have flow it once. It flew fine. If he is interested and lives in Louisiana I will take 360.00 shipped. I can take pictures and list what comes with it. It looks like new.
Sorry. He bought a mini se yesterday. Thanks for responding.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll