DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Tablet Recommendations?

TheSnowyPilot

Reactions
Thinking about upgrading my drone flying device size, any cheap recommendations tablet wise?

Thinking about upgrading my drone flying device size, any cheap recommendations tablet wise?
I don't know about cheap but the Apple iPad 9.5 inch is superb for visualization for my old eyes. iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpgiPad on Skyreat Stand.jpgSkyreatHolder-1-.jpgiPad-front.jpg

Doing a simple search would give you many choices (many previous threads) depending on whether Apple or Android you prefer.

Reactions: CareyL
Last edited:
Reactions: spudster
I don't know about cheap but the Apple iPad 9.5 inch is superb for visualization for my old eyes.
I have a iPad Pro that is 9.7", what iPad is 9.5? or are you rounding off?

Hi am using the HUAWEI MediaPad M5 Lite – 10.1 Inch 64gb 4GB ram.. it is 64bit and HAS a compass and a bright screen. Got mine for £199. Thoroughly recommend a great tablet.

Cheap price usually means poor performance or crap screen brightness … but if it’s what the op wants then fine i guess…
No issues with performance. It's not the brightest no but If you stay in a shaded spot or have a sun shade on it, it's acceptable.

I used to use a Nvidia shield tablet.. it was really responsive. I have the tripltek pro now.. but its ok.. bright for sure but overpriced for what you get.

Buying a cheap tablet might not be such a good idea If you use any of the third-party software which uses ”virtual sticks” as the control method. You need plenty of processing power to get smooth control of the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d