DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

Ordered mine on the 25th, shipped on the 31st, it’s still stuck on-
‘3- Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC’ on the tracking..

Yeah, exactly the same here. Thinking to call DHL again to hear whether they have some more info...

I may give that ago too, I tried a chat with DJI, but they referee me to the standard delivery time.. It does seem to be taking a while though.

**UPDATE**
Spoke to DHL just a minute ago and its a fault with the way DJI have shipped this bulk consignment. Normally each item has an individual tracking process but they have sent the shipment incorrectly and used what they call a "Baby waybill". The consignment is currently waiting customs clearance and will hopefully clear sometime today or tomorrow. Tracking may be sporadic due to the way its been sent.

So I called and got exact same info. They are waiting for customs clearance and can't give any estimate on how long this will take. Guess we have to be a bit more patient... :confused:
Just hope i'll have it before the weekend! ;)

Mine is in Brussels, Belgium. The DHL shipment info I have for my drones journey started at Heathrow, UK and is now on its way to Lisbon and eventually down to the Algarve region of Portugal where I now live. Delivery Thursday, apparently.

I may give that ago too, I tried a chat with DJI, but they referee me to the standard delivery time.. It does seem to be taking a while though.

I spoke to them again today. The whole consignment was shipped with correct paperwork and they are trying to sort it all out. They cannot say when things will change on the tracking or give an estimation of when it will be delivered. Not even worth trying to speak to DJI you just get the same standard message all the time

Me too. I think our package fell off the back of the plane. Some people who's orders were dispatched and picked up after us have now got them!

Does seem a bit of a mess! from a first time buyer, I somehow thought buying directly form DJI would be the best bet...

I'm at the same state "3. Departed SHENZEN" since 2nd. Ordered on 29th Jan, shipped on 2nd.

When I first called DHL (before finding this page) the first person said this was definitely not right that it hadn't been scanned for 24 hrs and would investigate as it was lost somewhere. I got a call back a few hours later saying that due to the high volume of packages arriving from this sender it was taking time to go through them all and to expect an update in the next 24-48 hours. That was 24 hours ago and still stuck.

To everyone that was dispatched on Wed 31st January, check your status again as mines just moved (finally) to "processed at East Midlands UK" at 22:51 :)

Hopefully You will get it tomorrow then hopefully. Happy new drone day [emoji846]

To everyone that was dispatched on Wed 31st January, check your status again as mines just moved (finally) to "processed at East Midlands UK" at 22:51 :)

Thanks for the heads up, Just had a check, departed East Midlands facility at 23.24 :)

I'll be doing well to get mines tomorrow as I'm in Aberdeen. Fingers crossed for Thursday though.

Mine was processed at 23:49, hopefully out today or tomorrow for a weekend test! I must admit, DHL customer service are pretty good, unfortunately it's not normal these days that people call you back to update you on your query. I wonder if DJI just put in their shipping email that you should expect a few days delay on the tracking it would save a raft of queries.

Ok, I'm impressed. Processed in East Midlands last night at 22:50 and in my hands in Aberdeen at 10:15 = <12h. Impressed with the form factor, folds up to a more manageable size than the spark and the little case the drone comes in has a pouch that can hold the controller. With a carabiner you can clip it to your person to carry around with minimal packaging.

Reactions: philh24

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One