DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

John Lewis have both the stand alone and flymore white and black versions in stock

Here’s the timeline for mine.
Pretty confident the next step will be out for delivery today.

19004d4c606b3be74269a67be0b8b0ea.jpg

I think there is a hold up at LHR - that plane must have been circling for quite a while!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 08.58.59.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 08.58.59.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 14
**UPDATE**
Spoke to DHL just a minute ago and its a fault with the way DJI have shipped this bulk consignment. Normally each item has an individual tracking process but they have sent the shipment incorrectly and used what they call a "Baby waybill". The consignment is currently waiting customs clearance and will hopefully clear sometime today or tomorrow. Tracking may be sporadic due to the way its been sent.

I ordered Mavic Air White on Saturday. How long have people been waiting for theirs to despatch? The website offered 5-9 working days delivery.

UPDATE: Just chatted with them, they've advised me it will be processed to ship on 27th Feb although expects it a lot earlier than that but wouldn't elaborate. 3-5 days from there. The 5-9 working days on the website needs updating.

Mine arrived today… Onyx black. I had second thoughts about the colour as I quite liked the Spark in white, but it looks great in real life.

OK My Air Fly More (Black) has arrived (Surrey) and is busy charging - so not flown yet.
I made a fool of myself opening a long slim black box which turns out to be an empty spacer.
Really not impressed by not getting a dedicated charging lead for the Remote Controller. Instead you have to use a tiny easy to loose adapter. A dedicated lead is less than £3 from Amazon. Real penny pinching. I hope that does not prove to be a general problem. As it is I'm concerned about WiFi interference. Still its size and neatness is impressive

OK My Air Fly More (Black) has arrived (Surrey) and is busy charging - so not flown yet.
I made a fool of myself opening a long slim black box which turns out to be an empty spacer.
Really not impressed by not getting a dedicated charging lead for the Remote Controller. Instead you have to use a tiny easy to loose adapter. A dedicated lead is less than £3 from Amazon. Real penny pinching. I hope that does not prove to be a general problem. As it is I'm concerned about WiFi interference. Still its size and neatness is impressive

Tell me, what adapter are you saying? Can you post a link to the Amazon adapter you refer to? ENJOY!

Reactions: philh24
Mine was scanned leaving China on Thursday 01/02/2018 and is still in China as of Saturday 03/02/2018 according to the DHL website.

Hoping it arrives before the forecasted big freeze next week as looking forward to getting some snowy shots.
Mine has just arrived. Timings wise it left China on Thursday 01/02/2018 and then nothing. On Monday 05/02/2018 it was processed at East Midlands at 2am. At 6am it was at Heathrow and processed at 10:40. After that no updates/text/email until 1235 when the DHL van pulled up on the drive and it was delivered in Surrey.

Now to get it unpacked and charged up [emoji2]

Mine has just arrived. Timings wise it left China on Thursday 01/02/2018 and then nothing. On Monday 05/02/2018 it was processed at East Midlands at 2am. At 6am it was at Heathrow and processed at 10:40. After that no updates/text/email until 1235 when the DHL van pulled up on the drive and it was delivered in Surrey.

Now to get it unpacked and charged up [emoji2]

When did you order??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002