DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

Seems that DJI have learned a lesson from the fiasco that was the Mavic launch when supply was so rubbish for so many months..

Reactions: Ian in London
Reactions: Moon and Ping^Spike
Ordered mine on Sunday from the DJI site, Fly More Combo and got shipping notice this morning so was impressed how quick it was. Originally stated 5-9 working days

Just took mine out for my first ever proper flight

Love how responsive and stable it is was very windy so didn't go too far with it just round some playing fields near me

Had a little go in sports mode but think i'll leave that for a while it was bloody quick

Reactions: Pedro
Well had an email from dhl this morning it’s out for delivery. If your in the uk I wouldn’t take much notice of the tracking. Last night before I went to bed it was still in China when I woke up this morning it was on the van out for delivery. [emoji3]

Reactions: ursushomines
Well had an email from dhl this morning it’s out for delivery. If your in the uk I wouldn’t take much notice of the tracking. Last night before I went to bed it was still in China when I woke up this morning it was on the van out for delivery. [emoji3]

Thats good to know. I had an email and text yesterday morning saying it had been despatched and the tracking hasn't changed since. Still tells me its departed China

I had a text message this morning saying that mine has been dispatched and is on its way to Heathrow with DHL.

Red Mavic Air FMC - ordered it on 24/01/2018.

My red one arrived this afternoon,glad a kept that mini landing pad I bought for the Mavic Pro. It was to small but might be ok with the air.
46c9f2b14ee0bb54254b4dc30e6dbd08.jpg

Reactions: Pedro
Nice.. I would have preferred a red one but didn't have the patience to wait when white ones came into UK stock. I'll wrap mine once wrapgrade start shipping them..

You can make it what ever colour you want when they start the wrap kits. Red seems harder to get for some reason. When I ordered mine it was same delivery as the others. Think it’s 3 weeks now. I was going to get a white one and wrap it if it hadn’t come this week

You can make it what ever colour you want when they start the wrap kits. Red seems harder to get for some reason. When I ordered mine it was same delivery as the others. Think it’s 3 weeks now. I was going to get a white one and wrap it if it hadn’t come this week

As I said above, when wrapgrade start shipping, I'll wrap it..

Attachments

• 20180117_234140.jpg
    20180117_234140.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Moon and philh24
My tracking still says left China, has done since Wednesday morning. I'm hoping like others have found that I will get a delivery today!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB