DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way to get FCC mode?

Now, after disabling fake GPS, when the application detects the real location, it automatically changes FCC to CE. There is no longer a message to cancel.
I still get the message - if you're not then perhaps you've already inadvertently switched it back to CE?

Screenshot_20201221-205345.jpg

Are you all still in fcc mode from ce mode with the latest firmware updates?
I havent had a chance to turn my drone since 3 months now.

I don't have any problem with my Air and range. I am not clever enough to know what you are actually on about in the posts above - I have read every one and it is meaningless to me, it might as well be in a foreign language! I can get 1km on my Air quite happily, at which point I get the jitters and come back. Against clear sky, preferably a bit a cloud, I can just see it as a tiny speck... take my eyes off it and it takes me a bit of searching the sky to find it again, but I can't see the LEDs at that range it is just a black speck. What are the problems you have had in the normal, easy to use, mode? I have had mine about a year now and I am still learning how to use it.

I don't have any problem with my Air and range. I am not clever enough to know what you are actually on about in the posts above - I have read every one and it is meaningless to me, it might as well be in a foreign language! I can get 1km on my Air quite happily, at which point I get the jitters and come back. Against clear sky, preferably a bit a cloud, I can just see it as a tiny speck... take my eyes off it and it takes me a bit of searching the sky to find it again, but I can't see the LEDs at that range it is just a black speck. What are the problems you have had in the normal, easy to use, mode? I have had mine about a year now and I am still learning how to use it.
Around where I live and fly there is a lot of digital noise which interferes with the wifi signal between the drone and the remote. FCC mode is more powerful and I get a stronger signal, even at close distances. If I had a cleaner signal I probably wouldn't need it.

Reactions: KingRat
Around where I live and fly there is a lot of digital noise which interferes with the wifi signal between the drone and the remote. FCC mode is more powerful and I get a stronger signal, even at close distances. If I had a cleaner signal I probably wouldn't need it.
Thanks - if I understood technology better I would probably do your hack too. I struggle with email (I keep an email from everyone in my inbox and just send a 'reply' if I want to send one out - I don't know how to send a new one to someone I haven't already got one from). My phone has the fancy gadget on it for the DRONE ASSIST, I had it loaded for me by a friend and he showed me how to open it and send a flight report - that is about the sum total of my knowledge on how to use a fancy yuppie phone, otherwise it is just used for phone calls and texts. I see people doing all sorts of stuff on theirs and I am just left aghast at their ability to remember it all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143