DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone around Charlotte can fix a drone

Swagtron

Reactions
I was flying low altitude over water and lost connection. Due to the height it returned to home but clipped a wire which sent it into the water. I recovered the drone and it flies but the gimbal is screwed up. Anyone able to fix this at a reasonable price around the Charlotte area?

First WELCOME to the forum :)

Sorry to hear about your mishap.

You can reach out to @djidroneservice to get a FREE estimate on repairs.

Reactions: DDS and dirkclod
First WELCOME to the forum :)

Sorry to hear about your mishap.

You can reach out to @djidroneservice to get a FREE estimate on repairs.
Thanks. I've started the process but I wanted to just replace the gimbal and didn't want to spend half the price of the drone on the repair. Just curious if anyone in the area did repairs as well?

Good luck with your endeavors.

They shipped one of mine back to me today so if you're looking for a positive review of DJI DRONE SERVICE I can't say enough about them.

Reactions: DDS and dirkclod
Good luck with your endeavors.

They shipped one of mine back to me today so if you're looking for a positive review of DJI DRONE SERVICE I can't say enough about them.
Thanks! It really isn't a free quote. Once you ship it to them they will quote you but if you don't agree to have them do the service then it's $65/hr. I don't recall the exact amount but didn't find it appealing to be in that situation.

Was your repair reasonably priced? Thanks for the vote of confidence using them though.

Thanks! It really isn't a free quote. Once you ship it to them they will quote you but if you don't agree to have them do the service then it's $65/hr. I don't recall the exact amount but didn't find it appealing to be in that situation.

Was your repair reasonably priced? Thanks for the vote of confidence using them though.
We only charge if we fix
If u agree than there are labor charges
What’s your ticket number?
And yes there are instances were a repair is not economical

Reactions: dirkclod

Ummmm you're not talking about the same company. DJI Drone Service (not a DJI company) doesn't charge you UNLESS you ask them to repair the system.

They offer:

FREE shipping from you to them
FREE evaluation/estimate on your repairs
FREE shipping back to you from their facility

Reactions: dirkclod and DDS
Ummmm you're not talking about the same company. DJI Drone Service (not a DJI company) doesn't charge you UNLESS you ask them to repair the system.

They offer:

FREE shipping from you to them
FREE evaluation/estimate on your repairs
FREE shipping back to you from their facility
Ok. My mistake. Sorry for my confusion.

Reactions: DDS
No worries
to submit a 0 obligation ticket click here

free shipping to and fro and you only pay if you decide to go ahead w/ the repair. Should you decline we send u back the drone on our dime

also be sure to mention mavicpilots in the how you heard about us field for $35 off the repair

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian