DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Else Unable to Generate a Fly Report?

Greatsign1

Reactions
I was excited when I received a notice that I could view my Fly Report but received an error message saying that I needed to upload more data. I followed the instructions and received the error message below. I have tried over and over again throughout the day with the same error although I successfully syncced my flight record. Is anyone else having this problem?img_3425.jpg

There was some T&C guff off the bottom of my screen that had to be accepted, press ctrl and scroll the mouse etc. to shrink the page size and it revealed it.

It was an anti climax lol, 1 flight 16min 3km lol wow..... but I don't sync logs lol.
Then they tell you what the big boys have done, ....supposedly....1915hours, = 79.8days in the air = 21.8% of the year ?????? I wonder if it was more than one person logged into the same account?

Last edited:
I never even received a notice to view my Fly report. Did you receive an email, or were you given a notice on the DJI website when logged in?

I got notifications that it was pending a couple of times in apps but saw nothing to say it was available ..... until I opened my email and there was an email there that contained a link to it.

Reactions: JmsWms
to be perfectly honest with you all, this fly report from DJI is more of a fun thing ,it has no real relevance ,its a marketing ploy in reality ,and also a way of getting people to download their flight logs in order to access it ,just dont take the whole thing too seriously

Airdata UAV gives me all I need to know regarding flights and equipment.

to be perfectly honest with you all, this fly report from DJI is more of a fun thing ,it has no real relevance ,its a marketing ploy in reality ,and also a way of getting people to download their flight logs in order to access it ,just dont take the whole thing too seriously
I uploaded the flights not really sure if it was a good idea. Although I did use the upload to show other interested parties some of my flights on my cell phone and tablet since the flight video and snap shots were stored online.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman