DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone ever do anything outside the box...

Wow can you explain A to Z how you did that please, never have flew a night on my mavic ???

I photographed my drone using my dslr camera with a long exposure while my son flew the ac. My settings were, if I recall correctly, ISO 200 F8 for 8 seconds. The lights are the LEDs on the drone and a flashlight with a blue filter taped over it. The drone was just the subject in the photo.

Reactions: Jerry and maven4336
Very cool and creative!!

I think placing the DSLR on a tripod with a fairly wide angle lens and then flying into the viewing area of the camera while it is capturing a long exposure should work right? Hand held and tracking the drone with the DSLR might produce some unwanted effects.

With their Mavic? I took some long exposure shots of my Mavic flying tonight. It was a fun time!
f0f93787cc2db6ce9222c0a3535bcb26.jpg
085db3fb06045290ff83e023bbdebc69.jpg
4abd2f18fef574e9d4ff14aa4a11d83c.jpg

Beautiful

I think placing the DSLR on a tripod with a fairly wide angle lens and then flying into the viewing area of the camera while it is capturing a long exposure should work right? Hand held and tracking the drone with the DSLR might produce some unwanted effects.

That’s exactly what I did. This was shot with a 16-50mm Fuji lens and a Fuji XT2

Reactions: BD0G
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54