DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone flying just for fun?

I fly for fun,but I'm getting tired flying 3ft high and 25ft out. lol Afraid to fly any farther (74) must come with age. Some day I'll get the balls to go farther. Chuck.
Lol. I went thru the same thing.... Get you some State Farm insurance ($60 for the year covers stolen, lost, and damaged, everything possible) and that should give you the "balls" to take that thing out.... I would just try to always pretend there's a string attached from your controller to the drone with nothing in between as well as a solid all bars GPS signal.... Find that combo and you can go forever..
Jist watch your battery level..

I would love to, but I have a really bad internet connection. (1.5MB down, .2MB up)

Here is a pano picture of the valley....

View attachment 45506

And one of the head of the valley...
View attachment 45507
(I am still working on taking better pics. These are unedited other then stitching the pano with Microsoft ICE.)

Fantastic view! I’d give up internet for those views!

Anyone here flying just for fun?

I have the impression that most people here are professional or hobbyist photographers or videographers that fly primarily to shoot photos and videos.

Personally, I fly just for fun. I am very rarely using the footage for anyting at all except from a Facebook photo now and then. I guess that's why I went with Mavic 2 Zoom instead of the Pro. :cool:

I'm flying RC helicopters and racing drones as well. The video link on a Mavic + Goggles is much better than anything else though.

I have the impression that most people here are professional or hobbyist photographers or videographers that fly primarily to shoot photos and videos.

Personally, I fly just for fun. I am very rarely using the footage for anyting at all except from a Facebook photo now and then. I guess that's why I went with Mavic 2 Zoom instead of the Pro. :cool:

I'm flying RC helicopters and racing drones as well. The video link on a Mavic + Goggles is much better than anything else though.

I fly strictly for personal enjoyment
Any videos I take will be watched after I get home and 99% of the time I will delete them

Reactions: Clinton1

I fly for fun all the time. I am a photographer but 90% of my drone flying and photography is for my personal edification.

Next to my Yamaha FJR1300A my Mavic Pro is my favorite toy. If it ain’t fun keep it to yourself

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet