DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone found a Mavic Waypoints Free app

Altomar718

Reactions
Apart from DJI Go 4 (which you cant pre-program ad have to fly it first before saving, anyone come across a free ipad app for flying waypoints please?

Is there something for Android?
LITCHI will do it, but I think you have to pay for it although many use that instead of the DJI app. I have got it loaded, but cant remember if I paid for it as I have had it ages .....

Is there something for Android?

Not from DJI, Ground Station Pro is Apple iPad exclusive.
b686461e5292fa9d2511e7ab852fdad5.jpg

LITCHI will do it, but I think you have to pay for it although many use that instead of the DJI app. I have got it loaded, but cant remember if I paid for it as I have had it ages .....
I think it's $25 for Litchi

There are a couple of 'free' waypoint apps, at least the last time I looked and that's ages ago. Though most so called free apps aren't free at all. I don't trust anything offered for free if it is supposed to program and control my bird. Unless it's from DJI of course. But even GSPro is still not worthy of my trust.

Reactions: Altomar718
Apart from GS Pro not saving missions (at least by any means I can find) it is an excellent app. The instructions are somewhat limited but otherwise, after a little fumbling, very well worth the effort necessary to get it to work satisfactorily.

sorry, my mistake

Why oh why does everyone think (G)Litchi is a solution ? There are several much better ones. FPV Camera is a great alternative for waypoint and AutoPilot is the absolute best for tweaking ; both can be preplanned prior to flying. Before I am flamed for daring to pick on Litchi this is my opinion and from experience with all three mentioned Litchi has the most issues imo

Apart from GS Pro not saving missions (at least by any means I can find) it is an excellent app. The instructions are somewhat limited but otherwise, after a little fumbling, very well worth the effort necessary to get it to work satisfactorily.

Of course GS Pro saves missions. Have you read the manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead