DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone from the Bedfordshire Area?

I am from Luton. Several of us fly from our Club in Pulloxhill just north of Luton. Mavics, Sparks, Inspires and several other types.

Vic

Donnie, it's the South Beds MFC. A small Club, we do fly fixed wing but encourage drone flying and there is a seperate area set aside for drones and helis. I have a Platinum and dji goggles.
Vic

Reactions: Donnie
Perhaps we should meet sometime for a bit of flying and a chin wag. Em

I will be up for that but I need to get more fly time first. As a newbie I have only been flying with a hubsan h502 so far and I have only recently brought a mavic pro.

I didn’t know if it was something I would like so I didn’t want to invest on an expensive drone but since I have been flying with the hubsan I actually really like hence buying the Mavic now.

I will be up for that but I need to get more fly time first. As a newbie I have only been flying with a hubsan h502 so far and I have only recently brought a mavic pro.

I didn’t know if it was something I would like so I didn’t want to invest on an expensive drone but since I have been flying with the hubsan I actually really like hence buying the Mavic now.

Only been at this since Last October so both new at it.

My son got me a Holy stone 100 as a Birthday / retirement gift had a few issues along the way with Holy Stone, to much to mention here, but purchased a Mavic Air in April.

I have a fair amount of free time for flying and would like to find some good subjects to film and photograph close to home.

Give me a shout as and when

Hi all,
I've only just joined the forum.
Anyone fancy meeting up for some flying?
I'm in the Northampton area but I don't mind driving for some flying.
:)

Hi all,
I've only just joined the forum.
Anyone fancy meeting up for some flying?
I'm in the Northampton area but I don't mind driving for some flying.
:)
Hi,
I am just outside of Kettering, if that is of any help to you.

Anyone from Luton or surrounding area looking for meets and trips out?
Hi guys, I'm new to all of this and although a 'young at heart' 66 year old kid I still have much to learn!
I live in Central Bedfordshire (England) and I'm just about ready to take the plunge (probably in February) and purchase the popular MIni 2
Then I can get to grips with everything.
I will of course keep an eye on this excellent means of communication and happy to receive any tips from you experts!

Regards

Nick C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka