Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Anyone from Tucson AZ ?

bhaz

Reaction score
forgot about he Gem Show i couldnt find a place to park to get the angles i wanted.

bhaz

Reaction score
got a nice shot of downtown but gem show traffic was so bad by the time i found a spot to fly i was almost out of time

Attachments

Reactions: DutchAZ

dbparti24

Reaction score
I'm down in Sierra Vista, would like to meet and find out places to Fly in Tucson. We have awesome places to fly here in Cochise County

Gbshen

Reaction score
Anyone from Tucson AZ that wants to share some good locations to fly or meet up?
Yes, not sure where to fly. Sabino Canyon from what I understand is ok to fly as long as not commercial.

melmartin

Reaction score
Loc
Tucson, AZ
Yes, not sure where to fly. Sabino Canyon from what I understand is ok to fly as long as not commercial.
Sabino Canyon bans drones from taking off or landing. If you can be outside the park boundaries and fly over that is not restricted.

Tomm5850

Reaction score
I see some these posts are a bit older, but I am coming down to tucson myself soon any good places to suggest where I could fly. I am up to date on most of the rules and of the reauthorization of the faa giving them more control of policy regarding regulations. I am just making a list of suggested places to fly have never been to tucson.