DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Casa Grande

Sparc343

Reactions
I'm currently in/near Casa Grande, AZ! Often travel to Phoenix. Could fairly easily travel to Tucson since of course Casa Grande is about half way between Phoenix and Tucson! Other areas would be fewer and farther in between for me, but not impossible (IE Flagstaff, Prescott, Holbrook, Sedona, ETC)...

Interested in meeting anyone, groups, clubs, etc... Just poking the 'feelers' out there for now, trying to see what's "local" out there!

Reactions: tls3601
You own five drones and are getting seven more? You don't need anyone else. Just stop somewhere and fly.

Oh I am not just a "collector" I do fly too! I figure it this way, the more the merrier! Plus, if I find a really good spot to fly for video/pictures; I will not be running out of battery any time soon (with so many drones). I have a case to accommodate them all, so I can have them ALL with me :D

Arcosante, about 60 miles north of Phoenix might make for some interesting drove footage.

• Love
Reactions: Sparc343
I'm currently in/near Casa Grande, AZ! Often travel to Phoenix. Could fairly easily travel to Tucson since of course Casa Grande is about half way between Phoenix and Tucson! Other areas would be fewer and farther in between for me, but not impossible (IE Flagstaff, Prescott, Holbrook, Sedona, ETC)...

Interested in meeting anyone, groups, clubs, etc... Just poking the 'feelers' out there for now, trying to see what's "local" out there!
Should you get down to Tucson let me know. I can get you to some great places.

Hi I live gold canyon would to meet some where , beginner myself
Rip

Some spectacular areas in Prescott. I work in Phoenix but have family up there, so up there frequently on the weekends. I don’t own a drone yet but joined on here to educate myself, leaning towards a Mavic 3 Pro, just undecided on model just yet. Tom

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803