DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Columbia, SC?

R2dTOO

Reactions
I'd love to get together with other pilots in Columbia, SC.

Reactions: dubdronesc
Hi there- I’m out in the northeast of Columbia Elgin/Lugoff area. I fly here no problem. Wouldn’t mind joining up with other pilots

Hi there- I’m out in the northeast of Columbia Elgin/Lugoff area. I fly here no problem. Wouldn’t mind joining up with other pilots
Awesome. I live off Hardscrabble Road. We should plan a time/place to go fly.

Hey guys. I stay over Northeast but I'm in Lexington a good amount. I would love to catch up with you guys and get some flying and chatting done.

Hey guys. I stay over Northeast but I'm in Lexington a good amount. I would love to catch up with you guys and get some flying and chatting done.
New guy here up in the Kershaw area, about an hour north east. Have had my MA2 a couple weeks now so big time rookie

Nice! When are you available? I'd be happy to catch up.
I have family coming in for the holidays and way too much going on right now, but after the holidays are over would work... Is that you in your avatar pic?

I live in Columbia, SC, currently having an issue with my Mavic Air 2 not wanting to connect to my RC. Ive updated my drone via DJI Assistant 2 app on my pc, tried to do the same with my RC but shows no available updates.. Idk what else to do, I have a wedding in 3 days to shoot and didn’t expect this to pop up..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada