DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in to RC Helicopters?

DebianDog

Reactions
RC helicopters were my life for a while. They have come so far in the last decade. I was always too slow to do the real stunts but always loved to watch. Kyle was literally a child when I first saw him fly. Here he is with the new Kracken on a test flight making me feel super old. Jump to 1 min for the flight

Reactions: Wyojet and BigAl07
RC helicopters were my life for a while. They have come so far in the last decade. I was always too slow to do the real stunts but always loved to watch. Kyle was literally a child when I first saw him fly. Here he is with the new Kracken on a test flight making me feel super old. Jump to 1 min for the flight

Amazing. If he gets tired of these, with that sort of coordination and precision he should become a surgeon. Or fighter pilot.

Last edited:

I've flown RC for decades and it thrills me to no end to watch these phenomenal pilots really putting high-end aircraft through it's paces. I think what would really impress the audience (Especially our forum members here) is to have a Picture-in-Picture video show just how fast and much his fingers are working those sticks. His motor skills and hand/ye coordination are that of a super hero in many ways LOL.

Kyle is a ROCK STAR of RC Helo for sure and he's got many years to go. Also it's worth while to watch some of the aircraft he's buried in the ground at a very high speed LOL. You fly em you crash... the harder you fly the harder they crash :)

Reactions: DebianDog
Holy Mother... Kyle’s flying skills are superb! He could cut crop circles in my grass with that but it would bore him to tears.

Thanks for sharing
NB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz