DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunder turned into a fleet of Apache Helicopters

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
First the house shook, than the sound of Thunder .
I ran to get the drone and went up on the Deck. There I felt the blast of what appeared to be 8 or 10 Army Acpache Helicopters flying incredibly low and fast.
They were flying two at a time right behind each other and they were Loud an Powerful , I think all of Cleveland herd them.

They flew directly over the house maybe 100 ft up and most likely headed to the Airport that sits on the lake about 5 miles away.
As mind came to grips I realized these were no oridnary Helicopters so I headed to a Friends house to tell him what happened. Not sure he believed me really.

As I was talking to him in his living room , his house started to shake and sure enough another Fleet of the Helicopters 4 in total and his mind was blown.

So you have these Army Helicopters coming in from Two Different Directions .
On top of that my girl calls me and says there more Helicopters flying over the house .

By the time it was over with I had goose bumps as I drove back home to my house.
There were a ton of Posts about what just happened.

I posted what I saw to let people know it was not gun fire or a bomb going off

Now here is the Kicker. All of the Posts that People posted about the event have been DELETED there is not a single one left.

This date is making the rounds , I have seen many of Discussions about it Maybe there is something to this date.

Screenshot of Google ChromeScreenshot of Google Chrome (9-20-23, 6-43-13 AM).jpg

Screenshot of Google ChromeScreenshot of Google Chrome (9-20-23, 12-14-32 AM).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: philztoy and AMann
Have you ever had them do that at night when they have all their navigation lights turned off? It’s eerie because all you can see of each one is a single very dim greenish light that is not even as bright as a star- obviously for night vision use. We are between 29 Palms and Pendleton in a straight line so they pass by a lot. The most earthshaking ones are when the Osprey’s pass by, those things are loud and look really strange. Definitely the motivation for the copters seen in Avatar.

Reactions: Cafguy
Happens in and around Houston every year or so. It's the fed playing nice with local law enforcement in training exercises. Same kind of notice gets posted about a week or two before the exercises

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne