DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone knows when DJI will start selling the REFURBISHED marvic pro platinum?

Zhao

Reactions
I am interested to buy the refurbished platinum, but still can not find any item in DJI store or other dealers. Does anyone knows when I can buy such item?

I am interested to buy the refurbished platinum, but still can not find any item in DJI store or other dealers. Does anyone knows when I can buy such item?
The refurbished platinum will probably not be available for a year or so, that is how long it took on the Mavic Pro.

Thank you for the information. That's exactly what I'd like to know -- I know we can't tell the exactly time but the estimation according to Mavic pro should be a good reference.
Thanks again!

I'll sell you a used one in "like new" condition for $925. I haven't received mine yet however, will likely fly it for a couple of months then sell it. Let me know if you'd like me to reserve it for you.

The more people keep buying the MPP and end up crashing it or having issues with it then that just adds more stock for the refurbished units and now that they have started to really ship out the units I expect them to start selling refurb units early next year cheaper to just buy a mavic pro by then anyways.

By the time they start having refurbished units the Mavic Pro 3 might be around the corner o_O

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS