DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone like to buddy up in Hampshire?

Rich_fpv

Reactions
Hi, new member here,

I have plans to get the mp2/zoom in November and looking for somebody who might like to meet and share advice so I don't end up in the flyaway thread lol. I have access to well over 1000 acres of farmland and woodland from my extensive air rifle shooting where landowners have authorised me to fly.

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up! I am 34 and work as an engineer. Currently just flying a tiny Z5 quad and it's got me hooked!

Rich

Hi, new member here,

I have plans to get the mp2/zoom in November and looking for somebody who might like to meet and share advice so I don't end up in the flyaway thread lol. I have access to well over 1000 acres of farmland and woodland from my extensive air rifle shooting where landowners have authorised me to fly.

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up! I am 34 and work as an engineer. Currently just flying a tiny Z5 quad and it's got me hooked!

Rich
Were in Hampshire are you?

Were in Hampshire are you?
I live in Portsmouth but work all over the UK! The majority of my hunting land is in Midhurst/Trotton (best for flying) but I have access to 100 acre in Horndean too. Taking my Z5 to fly over the farm complex at night today! Purchasing my Mavic next month.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada