DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone tried the Taco RC nd filters?

Reactions
I'm thinking of buying the Taco RC nd filters since they come with an ND 32 and 64 rather than just ND 16 (which I'm reading from users that it's still not dark enough in harsh sunlight and highlights are still blown when trying to match fps and shutter.) So I was thinking a higher ND filter like a 32 or 64 might help when filming at the beach. I'm planning on going to Puerto Vallarta in 2 weeks and was wondering if these will help. Has anyone tried these?

I really like my P4 Taco ND Filters as they perform very well and are the exact same size, weight and dimensions as the UV Filter that comes with the bird.

I was disappointed at the color accuracy and actual ND rating of their Mavic Pro ones so I'm going to wait to see if DJI come with their own.

With the Tacos on sunny days I would always have needed between the 16 and 32 while the DJI 16 was just what was needed, suggesting the rating on the Tacos wasn't that precise.

I just saw a youtube review for the taco nd filters for the mavic air and I decided to ordered the 6 pack. From what they showed on the review, the 64 looks perhaps too dark but the 32 looked really nice on a sunny day. That set might be all I need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine