DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone tried these 5in1 chargers ?

I do not know ...

This occurs a few minutes (20-30 minutes later) after the batteries are charged and still connected to the charge 5 in 1 .

Can you test if this happens in yours charge 5 in 1?

Summary: After charging the LED (charge 5 in 1) turns green, and after about 30 minutes, the battery turns on LED3 warning of overload.

Reactions: SeattleMarc
I can confirm mine does the same. After full charge lights on charger go green and all lights on the battery go out.

As I understand it the battery itself is intelligent and will regulate its chrging current - so could this be a faulty product battery?

faulty Battery or faulty charge 5 in 1?

I do not know ...

This occurs a few minutes (20-30 minutes later) after the batteries are charged and still connected to the charge 5 in 1 .

Can you test if this happens in yours charge 5 in 1?

Summary: After charging the LED (charge 5 in 1) turns green, and after about 30 minutes, the battery turns on LED3 warning of overload.

Drain the battery a little bit by running it in your Mavic (on the ground). Then hook it up to the OEM Mavic charger. You will probably get the same LED2 or LED3 warning. I had this happen with one of my brand new batteries with the OEM Mavic charger as well as the aftermarket charger--I sent it to DJI for replacement.

Yeah for $22 it would of been a steal!

When I saw it, I noticed these 2 sellers had 8 units each. I think they were testing the market. I should have gotten one because I like the removable charging leads.

I managed to snag the original blue one (without the grounding pin connected) for $25.

Did you do the mod to ground it?

I kind of liked the idea of the removable leads on this unit. I just hope that it's shipped grounded?

Did you do the mod to ground it?

I kind of liked the idea of the removable leads on this unit. I just hope that it's shipped grounded?

I did the ground pin mod, but removed it when the charger wouldn't come on. Then only 1 lead would work, then none of them worked. It turns out, my power cord was defective! :mad:

I've never had those standard 3 prong power cords go bad. I swapped it with a good one (tested with a multimeter) and now the charger is fully functional again.

I need to redo the ground pin mod now.

Reactions: m4vic
Yeah I don't think I've ever had a power cord go bad, so you must of been unlucky!..all that effort and it turns out to be the power cord :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys