DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Try Out This Pelican Case?

A Goose in the Wild

Reactions
I came across this hard case from 'The Pelican Store' when looking up cases for the Mavic 2 Pro. I have numerous Pelican cases that I use to store/ transport my photo/ video equipment in but they are all the older, more 'robust' style Pelican cases. I don't have any experience with the lighter Air series from Pelican and wanted to see if anyone else had any insight or first-hand use. Also I haven't seen this case mentioned on the forum or anywhere else really, figured I be the first to do so, thanks in advance!

Pelican 1485 Mavic 2 Pro Case.jpg

Mc case works well for what I need.
There is another one that I’m waiting on that is the same outer case, but with a different shaped insert. That one is a tomcase. You can’t see it, but the charge hub is hiding under the batteries.E08942F5-3C25-4EDB-866C-62CE1065740C.jpeg

Reactions: Bobby Brown
This one is the tomcase for a mp1. Hoping that the one they will have for the mp2 will be similar.E0982B70-F8E6-4C12-A5A8-2A7BBDD60FE0.jpeg

I received a note from tomcase that said the m2 case would be on amazon in about a month.

I came across this hard case from 'The Pelican Store' when looking up cases for the Mavic 2 Pro. I have numerous Pelican cases that I use to store/ transport my photo/ video equipment in but they are all the older, more 'robust' style Pelican cases. I don't have any experience with the lighter Air series from Pelican and wanted to see if anyone else had any insight or first-hand use. Also I haven't seen this case mentioned on the forum or anywhere else really, figured I be the first to do so, thanks in advance!

View attachment 54506

That's a really nice case, it's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for myself. The only concern is it looks like there's nowhere to put an ipad.
I wonder if you can get a custom lid insert for tablets?

I'm a big fan of Pelican cases, I have one for my original Mavic. It's great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar