DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try these

Why would I risk after-market products from a **** company when the OEM props are so cheap and readily available?
Because they are exactly the same except they don't have the white stripe at the end; they are also marked "8330F". Also, in my area, these are not "readily available" in anyway.

Plus, DJI's cheap Chinese plastic is the same as Vivitar's cheap Chinese plastic. You can't bet your life and drone on that. You're living in a dream World or a solid fanboy if you think DJI's props are better or much different.

They are even probably made at the same place, just as soon as DJI's run is made, they turn off the white paint and change the packaging.

Do you think that no one else other than DJI can make a quality propeller for their drones?

Reactions: Rbruz and jamesw
Because they are exactly the same except they don't have the white stripe at the end; they are also marked "8330F". Also, in my area, these are not "readily available" in anyway.

Plus, DJI's cheap Chinese plastic is the same as Vivitar's cheap Chinese plastic. You can't bet your life and drone on that. You're living in a dream World or a solid fanboy if you think DJI's props are better or much different.

They are even probably made at the same place, just as soon as DJI's run is made, they turn off the white paint and change the packaging.

Do you think that no one else other than DJI can make a quality propeller for their drones?

I think you're missing the point. There's nothing wrong with OEM props so why risk going off-label?

I think you're missing the point. There's nothing wrong with OEM props so why risk going off-label?
I'm not missing the point. As I've said, DJI props are not even remotely available in my area and these were.

No one said there was anything wrong with DJI's props but these are exactly the same and work great. Where's the risk?

Is DJI's plastic magical giving me a myithical protection because the say DJI on the box?

Do you know these props are garbage and are risky because they don't say DJI on the box? Have you used them or inspected them? Do you have some sort of manufacturing insight that no one else does?

You've declared them risky with absolutely zero experience with them. Seems ignorant to me. By your logic, there should be no off brand on anything because it's to risky. I'm certain you have some off brand stuff in your house that didn't come with you original equipment.

Watch out, don't take a generic and cheaper medication as it's too risky.

Funny how you guys don't comment in the range or battery mod postings as risky but deem perfect copies of DJIs propellers risky.

Last edited:
I have bought some off of the WISH app and they have been working fine for a couple months now.

Most, if not all, of the stuff from that WISH app is coming from china anyways.

Reactions: Rbruz
I'm not missing the point. As I've said, DJI props are not even remotely available in my area and these were.

No one said there was anything wrong with DJI's props but these are exactly the same and work great. Where's the risk?

Is DJI's plastic magical giving me a myithical protection because the say DJI on the box?

Do you know these props are garbage and are risky because they don't say DJI on the box? Have you used them or inspected them? Do you have some sort of manufacturing insight that no one else does?

You've declared them risky with absolutely zero experience with them. Seems ignorant to me. By your logic, there should be no off brand on anything because it's to risky. I'm certain you have some off brand stuff in your house that didn't come with you original equipment.

Funny how you guys don't comment in the range or battery mod postings as risky but deem perfect copies of DJIs propellers risky.
Lol man, you're one touchy individual. I'm sure these do work fine and if nothing else was available to you then win win. Its just obvious that the exact same product (less white paint) doesnt interest the masses much. Now come back with some nice gleeming carbon composite angels wings with a 30% speed increase and we'll be all over them i'm sure :)Thumbswayup

I bought the same props from Amazon.ca and they were a little more than $10. for four and they work great. Up here a set of four DJI Props cost over $24. and at $10. for 4, I quit buying DJI props long ago. I just run them for about 20 flights and toss them and put on a new set. They are identical in every way except the cost.

It just makes good sense to me to use them. Besides, I wouldn't doubt that they're most likely made by DJI anyway. It would be good business for DJI to make a non DJI brand and sell a lot of props to those that don't want to spend $24. or more for a set of "real" DJI Props.

Bud

Reactions: wayy510

Agreed.
I worked in an Unilever factory where they produced butter.
The only thing they changed to produce an other brand was to change the paper wrap ;-)

Well that's put that lot in their respective places I'll say!!!

Reactions: wayy510

I'm pretty sure amazon ships

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki