DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anything to be concerned about when buying a used smart controller?

AtomQ

Reactions
The title kind of says it all. I have been looking for a cheaper, used smart controller. One came up for sale today but I missed it. Is there anything I should look out for when buying a SC used? I've never used one.

Thanks!

Reactions: Droniac
With the exception of the toggle button they are built like a tank and I have put mine thru many storms , pouring rain and snow , and hail. So watch the Toggle button on the upper right hand side, I never used mine but many of them came off posted on the forum.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Capture the Storm.

Reactions: AtomQ
They are tanks. I put a glass screen protector from day 1 and hardcover for the front face when is not in use. I will not be too concern, there is nothing that can go wrong unless has a signal of abuse.

The title kind of says it all. I have been looking for a cheaper, used smart controller. One came up for sale today but I missed it. Is there anything I should look out for when buying a SC used? I've never used one.

Thanks!
I have owned mine for almost 3 years, it works very well including battery.

Reactions: Droniac
If it has had a screen saver on it is a plus.
I also purchased little rubber plugs that fit all the SC’s open charge ports etc.

Thanks guys! Yes, I saw that it is being (or is) discontinued. Now the hard part is finding a deal. I think my local DJI shop has them in stock new. So expensive. Hmm.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99