DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyway other way to close alerts other than "x"ing

FlyGuy8675309

Reactions
Is there any button / shortcut to close the high wind and other warnings that pop up. Closing the alert with the little "x" in the corner is a PITA with my stubby fingers.

Reactions: BigEegit
Not that I know of ? Yes it is a PITA! Constantly popping up on the screen.

You can eliminate high wind and other alerts by following the instructions in the above link. This only works on .700 or earlier. If you are running .800 or newer, just carry one of those new pens that has a soft stylus when the pen point is retracted. I keep one of these pens clipped to my iPad 4 mini's sunshade. This long thin finger is much easier to use than a short, stubby one.

My buds and I fly in a city park (legally) a rocks throw from a private grass strip which hasn't been used in years. Though The field no longer has structures, windsock or signs, it is still shown on Nav charts. The published phone # is no longer in service, and calls to the backup phone go unanswered.

Though DJI Go4 (even .900) does not prohibit us from taking off, we get the cautionary "restricted airspace" alert pop-up every 5-10 seconds or so while flying. That's where the above link can be helpful.

My buds and I fly in a city park (legally) a rocks throw from a private grass strip which hasn't been used in years. Though The field no longer has structures, windsock or signs, it is still shown on Nav charts. The published phone # is no longer in service, and calls to the backup phone go unanswered.

Though DJI Go4 (even .900) does not prohibit us from taking off, we get the cautionary "restricted airspace" alert pop-up every 5-10 seconds or so while flying. That's where the above link can be helpful.
the link will not stop the warning

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J