DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple Crash Warranty

Meer-Kat

Reactions
In November I ordered a Mavic Pro from Drone World. It still showing "Pre-ordered" in status even though they charged my MasterCard for the full amount at the time of order. After reading amount how much faster Apple.com is working when ordered for pickup at a local store, I hedged my bet and ordered one from apple tonight. My question is how to I get the 1-2 year DJI Crash Insurance if Apple comes through first? There is no mention apparent way to purchase it when buying the drone on Apple's website. Anybody got it through Apple or ?

Just order it from DJI online within 48 hours of receiving your Mavic. There is a reminder card with the website inside your Mavic Pro box with the other paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Meer-Kat
You will just need to purchase that on the DJI website within 48 hours of receiving the drone. It is easy.

There is no mention apparent way to purchase it when buying the drone on Apple's website. Anybody got it through Apple or ?
You can purchase it here on DJI's website. You'll need to wait until you have your Mavic since you have to enter the aircraft serial number when you purchase it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato