DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple pre-orders UK

Still not received mine, nor extra battery, both ordered on 10th November. Apple UK are a joke.

Hey guys,

Newbie to the drone world and MavicPilots. Been following this forum for a while now but only just signed up.

Ordered my Mavic on 8th Nov from Apple UK. Order is showing as 'Processing' and 'Delivers 22nd Dec - 10 Jan'.
Also I have just recently ordered a battery, but I missed out on the ones that Apple got in stock so I've not got to wait 8-10 weeks for that!!

Has anyone actually received a Mavic within the delivery timeframes from Apple yet?

Had an online chat with Apple UK this afternoon. Apparently my order is still on for dispatch "next week, or so" whatever that means.

Had an online chat with Apple UK this afternoon. Apparently my order is still on for dispatch "next week, or so" whatever that means.

Every time I speak to them they just say 'Closer to the delivery dates you will get an update on the dispatch email, providing you with a more accurate date and tracking'.

Just another useless generic response.

Nope not yet. The end of the delivery timeframe for me is next Tuesday, no payment been taken and no status change yet.
I've read that a few people on the DJI forum received theirs within the allotted timeframe but this was back in November.

Still no update on my Apple 29th Dec - 12th Jan estimate. Ordered another from Hobbking, package has come half way round the world in less time than it's been sitting clearing customs at Stansted. Import duty paid but package hasn't moved in 48 hours, everything about this country sucks.

3eecf716473016857b53ea5b34aee95b.jpg

FINALLY! Should be here in a few days. Hope everyone else's gets sorted soon.

Reactions: Watty
Just had my dispatch notice and tracking number, just for the drone only though. Extra battery seems to be back ordered which is odd since Apple UK had them in stock a few weeks ago.

Like waiting for a bus though; my Apple one arrives tomorrow, as does my Hobbyking flymore.

Just had my dispatch notice and tracking number, just for the drone only though. Extra battery seems to be back ordered which is odd since Apple UK had them in stock a few weeks ago.

Like waiting for a bus though; my Apple one arrives tomorrow, as does my Hobbyking flymore.

Me too. Hopefully it arrives in time for weekend then I have time to play with it.

I ordered a battery and car charger from Clifton Cameras last week and they got delivered today. Wish Apple sold the FlyMore package!

Reactions: Watty
I placed my order on the 10th Nov & got my notification today. Being delivered (finally) tomorrow!!! Can't wait :)

Still waiting on my batteries from Apple tho, should be here by the 12th

Is anyone else on the next batch from Apple? I.e. "Delivers 16 Jan - 27 Jan by Standard Shipping"
Did everyone receive their order from the previous batch?
Should I be hopeful that it may arrive soon, as I have almost given up on my Jessops order made one month earlier.

Finally it looks like I might get my Mavic soon, the status has changed to "Preparing for Shipment"

:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada