DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ARCGIS Site Question

COZWV

Reactions
New here. Getting ready for my first flight soon and have been studying all the rules and regs. The local airport close to me is within 5 miles but is not listed on the Grids and Ceilings at ARCGIS.com? Does that matter? B4UFLY is telling me I must notify the Airport?

New here. Getting ready for my first flight soon and have been studying all the rules and regs. The local airport close to me is within 5 miles but is not listed on the Grids and Ceilings at ARCGIS.com? Does that matter? B4UFLY is telling me I must notify the Airport?

Where are you located?

It would greatly help answer queries if you would give some indication of your location in your profile.

I'm from Salem, love it down there.

Are you talking about the UAS Facility maps (LAANC)? It may not show every airport, but it is for Part 107 certificate holders to make applying for commercial flight authorization in controlled airspace an easier and faster process, provided that the flight is below the altitude specified in the associated grid. You still need to contact airports within 5 miles of your flight location if operating as a hobbyist.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54