DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are any Hard Cases Available?

I know. I was pointing out that the OP could have googled it for himself instead of coming to forum and asking for everyone else to google it for him, oh, and then not even bother to come back to see if anyone responded....

I love drive-by posts. :(
this wasn't a drive by post, I've been reading everybody's options but I'm looking for something within Canada and maybe I should have specified that. On Amazon.CA there's only one case available for 92 Canadian I'm looking for something a little more affordable

this wasn't a drive by post, I've been reading everybody's options but I'm looking for something within Canada and maybe I should have specified that. On Amazon.CA there's only one case available for 92 Canadian I'm looking for something a little more affordable
The Nanuk cases are made and shipped out of Quebec, I bought the 910 model for my Mini 2. It was $87 with free shipping. No cutouts though, but it comes with the pick apart block foam. Not much cheaper than what you mentioned but I'm happy with it.

Is there any options for unfolded mini 2 ?

Ideally an unfolded mini 2 + 3 batteries + controllers + ipad mini

I know dji tests folding for like 5000 cycles but I would rather have it unfolded and not bend the props like what happens with mini 1 , also make it easy for myself. don't care if it is bigger case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom