DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are new Mavic Pros available? All I can find are "renewed" on Amazon. Mavic Pro Platinums are available. What are the differences?

GPop

Reactions
Are new Mavic Pros available? All I can find are "renewed" on Amazon. Mavic Pro Platinums are available. What are the differences?

@GPop after the original MP1 finished production, the MPP an uprated end of life model,although using the same shell, camera, and battery continued to be made ,it uses different ESCs ,has different props (although they are interchangeable with MP1) and a different colour( platinum) hence the name, these small changes gave a slightly longer flight time and the props are a different sound to the originals, thats why there are still new examples of the MPP to be found

Last edited:
Maybe a platinum, but I highly doubt you will find a new one anywhere..

@GPop after the original MP1 finished production, the MPP an uprated end of life model,although using the same shell, camera, and battery continued to be made ,it uses different ESCs ,has different props (although they are interchangeable with MP1) and a different colour( platinum) hence the name, these small changes gave a slightly longer flight time and the props are a different sound to the originals, thats why there are still new examples of the MPP to be found
Thanks. Really appreciate your response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark