DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller with screen for Mavic Pro Platinum

RaysDrone

Reactions
I have recently bought a Mavic Pro Platinum from a friend. From this forum I found out how to tell what it is from the erial number and it is Mavic Pro 1 - incl Platinum and Alpine (wm220) Manufactured 5 Jan 2018. My question is I would like to purchase a controller with a screen but what model will work with my drone? Latest ones on Amazon for £199 are DJI RC Remote Controller. Will this work?

Reactions: sarahb
Welcome from the Houston Texas area. I too fly a Mavic 1 Pro. My suggestion would be to go to no limit drones
(nolimitdronez.com) and load the software. it makes a world of difference

My suggestion would be to go to no limit drones
(nolimitdronez.com) and load the software. it makes a world of difference
That advice would not help the OP. The drone is not compatible to the controller he is asking about.

Reactions: sarahb
I just use my MPP with my phone running the DJI GO 4 app. Have used it with a tablet as well. Found a nice holder that holds the phone above the manual controller which works great for me. Not sure if you were looking to avoid doing that, or if that if using your phone meets your needs.

No Controller with built-in screen will work to fly MP1 or MPP, when flying my MPP i use mavmount2 attached to controller and then you can use a mini or full size tablet as a screen, Mavmount is light and compliments the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99