DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are the battery chargers the same ?

Can the battery charger of the mav1 work with the mav2 ?
I do not believe the are compatible. Take a look at the website, they appear very different.

No one knows yet. But ask yourself this: has DJI ever made anything new compatible with one of their prior products? No. It is not always their inability to do so, it is their aim to maximize revenue. Would be cool if they did but I would not expect it to be so.

Mav2 is 4s! And not one mention anywhere on the web regarding this massive change.
Also, the plug for the battery is a one way insertion just like the Mavic Air.
The MP’s charger plug will insert in either direction. Not the MP2. One way only.

Reactions: ssvdh66
I guess since the fly more
Combo is an add on , I have bought. Just Mavic 2 Pro and will see what pieces from my previous Mavic pro. Fly more I can cannibalise . Clearly the batteries are a new requires buy . But as there is no penalty cost to buy the add-on inn the days that follow , it’s easy to rush out the Mavic 2 first

... will see what pieces from my previous Mavic pro. Fly more I can cannibalise...
Basically, nothing from a MP/MPP will work on a MP2. I would place the order for accessories now, at least two more batteries. There may be an initial shortage. It is nice that DJI is offering the FMC as a separate purchase.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
2 batteries, a hub and 2 props is exactly the same price as the fly more kit, at least it is in the UK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina