DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are the camera and sensors the same!

wco81

Reactions
That is the main camera on all 3, M3 Classic, M3, M3 Pro.

The 70 meter on the M3 and M3 Pro?

Are the features in the firmware the same across all 3?

Pro is out of the question for me because of the C1 class requirements in Europe.

I‘m not even sure if M3 is available, the DJI refurb store is out of stock curgently.

I suppose I could try to buy used from another party if the 70mm lens is considered worth it.

Can it shoot in RAW and D Log? Can you use it for the automated modes like panos, hyperlapse, Master Shots?

Is DJI still releasing new firmware for the M3 or only for the Classic and Pro?

The main 4/3 Hasselblad camera and sensor are the same on all 3. Other than slightly different camera controls on each of the 3 the airframes all have identical abilities. Whenever DJI releases a Mavic 3 FW update it applies to all 3 versions.

The main 4/3 Hasselblad camera and sensor are the same on all 3. Other than slightly different camera controls on each of the 3 the airframes all have identical abilities. Whenever DJI releases a Mavic 3 FW update it applies to all 3 versions.

That's what I was hoping for.

Someone is selling a M3 FMC for $700, claims it flies like new.

Hmm, most of the other listings are around $2000.

Reactions: js47 and 3rdof5
I keep forgetting they came out with the one that only has the 24mm lens :rolleyes:
They needed a "poor man's" version of the Mavic 3! LOL! Ironically, at the time of release, the Mavic 3 Classic was actually priced higher than a brand new, DJI "Refurbished" Mavic 3, which had the same 12 month warranty, and also qualified for DJI Care!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_