DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you a curmudgeon?

This might seem harsh, but I hate your avatar - and it makes it hard to take any of your responses seriously. I don't have anything against you though. My .02 if you care.

Interesting .........I would think it would be my content that moved your needle one way or the other and not some silly image I snatched off the web. My .02 if you care
mikemoose55

Personally I am more of Peanut fan.

Interesting .........I would think it would be my content that moved your needle one way or the other and not some silly image I snatched off the web. My .02 if you care
mikemoose55
Well, you know what they say about first impressions - like it or not they do matter and for some reason I seem to be associating your avatar's image/countenance, etc. to your personality. Obviously, I don't know you from Adam though. It may be that one of the first posts that I read of yours you seemed "crotchety" and that's what I walked away with. Content does matter - I just find that sourpuss highly annoying and less than flattering. I have to work harder to not be dismissive. Others may tend to have the same reaction, i dunno.

I didn't throw the "my .02" in to be a "smart donkey", but rather to indicate my take was meant as constructive criticism along with the recognition that online a lot of people get offended easily and react accordingly - myself included. Just my attempt to try not unnecessarily offend you while sharing my perspective.;)

Well, you know what they say about first impressions - like it or not they do matter and for some reason I seem to be associating your avatar's image/countenance, etc. to your personality. Obviously, I don't know you from Adam though. It may be that one of the first posts that I read of yours you seemed "crotchety" and that's what I walked away with. Content does matter - I just find that sourpuss highly annoying and less than flattering. I have to work harder to not be dismissive. Others may tend to have the same reaction, i dunno.

I didn't throw the "my .02" in to be a "smart donkey", but rather to indicate my take was meant as constructive criticism along with the recognition that online a lot of people get offended easily and react accordingly - myself included. Just my attempt to try not unnecessarily offend you while sharing my perspective.;)

Yours is a perfect post for this thread. You are growing on me. If you have anything else to complain about, let er rip.

So, my daily complaint list. Here goes.

Cars drive too fast through my neighborhood. People walk by and talk too loud. My neighbor was cutting his grass at 7:30am. I took a pill to help me sleep at night, now I cant stay awake in the day time.I ran out of Hershey bars, they should make them bigger so I wont have to buy as many.

No offense taken and no feathers ruffled.....................
mooseman55

Attachments

• BULLWINKLE 3.jpg
    BULLWINKLE 3.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 3
You are a curmudgeon if your car has FCC callsign vanity plates, and you have to use readers to program your radio or see your flight control screen ! ?

Reactions: Former Member
You are a curmudgeon if your car has FCC callsign vanity plates, and you have to use readers to program your radio or see your flight control screen ! ?

You know youre old when your car has FCC callsign vanity plates, and you have to run out and look at your plate to remember what your call sign is.

• Haha
Reactions: AMann
The problem was getting animal hide glue on the photo of the plate to stick to the bakolite.
70ebd5d0d24278c98d525bc5cd66275e.jpg

Chronic pain that is muted seems to lead me into the Curmudgeon zone. Days where I wake and there is no slight lower back, neck or shoulder pain tends to put me in a great mood and everything is wonderful. If the sun is out and about 70 degree's its mood elevator as well.

I tend to get outside when these conditions are met and stay there. Fresh air and the world is my oyster! Oh and some Yanni. :)

Once I find it, at least I don’t need to remember my code anymore because I have my phone set to recognize my ugly mug!

I keep 4 phones around. In case I lose one, theres always a backup. If I lose all 4, I ask my wife to call all my numbers so I know where the phones are.

Chronic pain that is muted seems to lead me into the Curmudgeon zone. Days where I wake and there is no slight lower back, neck or shoulder pain tends to put me in a great mood and everything is wonderful. If the sun is out and about 70 degree's its mood elevator as well.

I tend to get outside when these conditions are met and stay there. Fresh air and the world is my oyster! Oh and some Yanni. :)

What do you do on the bad days? I keep an industrial sized bottle of Aleve around...

I dont do pain meds. I just push right though it. I dont want a bunch of my stuff in my system interacting in strange ways. Topical CBD Oil actually is not snake oil though and does have therapeutic properties. I am the biggest skeptic there is and this stuff actually works.

i think that young people expect us oldies to be miserable and they cant understand if we are happy,so it is easy to become a Curmudgeon as that is what we are supposed to be,and its great to oblige them and be critical and condescending to them because that is what is expected

i think that young people expect us oldies to be miserable and they cant understand if we are happy,so it is easy to become a Curmudgeon as that is what we are supposed to be,and its great to oblige them and be critical and condescending to them because that is what is expected

You, sir, are the exception to the rule. Never seen a cross post from you.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev