DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

@Porky hi son, went flying today got some sunset pics for you to look at ,not up to your standard of course,straight from the memory card ,tried some different EV values to get a better view of the sun ,wouldnt you know the usual clouds came over just at the wrong time,DJI_0012.JPGDJI_0015.JPGDJI_0021.JPGDJI_0026.JPG still i hope you like them have you managed to fly recently hope so take care

Hi dad, they are really nice pics?? I don’t have standards, any photos us amateurs take are smashing?? I don’t think my photos are great but I enjoy sharing them with you guys. If a pro on this forum see them.... I think he/she would rip them apart, but as long as we like them that’s all that matters.? it’s nice helping each other out here with settings and how to get the best shots.

I mention things in other threads but I get shot down cos I really don’t know what I’m talking about but it’s fun trying?

Nope still not flown yet, might get out tonight but not 100% sure on that?? yeah I know.... I need to make time but it’s finding it that I’m having problems with.

Hope all is ok with you dad, and your health is good?

Here you go dad, one of your photos quickly put through post. Hope you like? the below photo I thought was the best one, editing it does really improve the photo.

Need to do ? ship one now?

Before

View attachment 75611

After

View attachment 75610
thats what i meant by not as good as yours mine are straight from the memory card i will have to get a better computer one day and learn to edit my stuff

Attachments

• DJI_0024.JPG
    DJI_0024.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
here are some moreDJI_0022.JPGDJI_0022.JPGDJI_0022.JPGDJI_0023.JPGDJI_0024.JPGDJI_0025.JPGDJI_0026.JPGDJI_0027.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0028.JPG
    DJI_0028.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
  • DJI_0029.JPG
    DJI_0029.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • DJI_0030.JPG
    DJI_0030.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
  • DJI_0031.JPG
    DJI_0031.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
enjoy the rest of your day Tony i am going to my daughters now for a fathers day dinner catch you later

Do you want me to edit all of them dad, I can do if you want or pick the ones you like best in your eyes. A couple are a little burnt out but the others are really nice.

I’ve just grabbed one, I’ll post when finished ?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Do you want me to edit all of them dad, I can do if you want or pick the ones you like best in your eyes. A couple are a little burnt out but the others are really nice.

I’ve just grabbed one, I’ll post when finished ?
@Porky just do what ever you like son i know you will make them better thanks i will have a look when i get back home no rush

Here you go dad, one of your photos quickly put through post. Hope you like? the below photo I thought was the best one, editing it does really improve the photo...
Before

View attachment 75611
After
View attachment 75610
Very impressive how much detail in the dark foreground you could bring forward ?

Here you go dad, your selfie ??
Before
View attachment 75647
After
View attachment 75648

I like original but again the details and colors you were able to bring out makes it pop. Were originals RAW or JPEG?

Here you go ? your photo was harder to do but I think it’s an improvement
Before
View attachment 75612

After

View attachment 75613
Nice work! Ship looks sharper for sure and water color is improved. Now that I have more portable drive storage and 64GB Extreme cards, I am going to start shooting more 4K video and RAW photos so you have something better to work with! Hope you all had great weekend it was fabulous here. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird