DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Here is shot from that jski mounted go pro 5 at about 50mph. Unfortunately only 2 megapixel screen grab will go for proper 12 MP photo burst next time. Picked up a set of polar pro ND filters for the GP 5 today including a gradient and circular polarizer which i think will help in highly reflective conditions.

Last edited:
Not flying tonight... raining now plus I’ve got the F1 to watch, sorry @MavicFT1P I know it’s not your thing ? but I enjoy it.?

I’ve not flown now for a couple of weeks...... started a new job last Friday, longer hours which ain’t going to help my hobby.?????

Anyone wanna buy a mavic 2, going cheap......

Not flying tonight... raining now plus I’ve got the F1 to watch, sorry @MavicFT1P I know it’s not your thing ? but I enjoy it.?

I’ve not flown now for a couple of weeks...... started a new job last Friday, longer hours which ain’t going to help my hobby.?????

Anyone wanna buy a mavic 2, going cheap......
Hang in there! Where there’s a will, there’s a way! Thumbswayup

I hope so TB?I hope so........
you will find a way to keep flying Tony, the biggest problem we have in the UK is the bloody weather i went out early today but had to wait till eleven for the weather to clear then managed to fly 5 batts eventually with a break back home for dinner did you watch the race

Thank you... Pork... Chip. Omm
And a Brett and others
It's been a great ride.!
....cR

@charliesRig not sure what went wrong but i hope all is okay. Let us stay in touch by pm. How bout the weather today? Better be getting max use out of those moverios we got at least five more days of sunshine!

My latest adventure...Look what I spotted down at waterfront! OMG ZEN moment!

I thought I recognized the handiwork.

I tossed and turned all night dreaming about....Easter Island.....got up at sunrise (first time in years)and started flying. Closed my eyes, looked for inspiration, and B-I-N-G-O got the pic oh...Slightly overexposed but now I know how to set up the
shot all I need is wind, weather and light to cooperate in perfect sync again!:)

@charliesRig not sure what went wrong but i hope all is okay. Let us stay in touch by pm. How bout the weather today? Better be getting max use out of those moverios we got at least five more days of sunshine!

View attachment 75283

View attachment 75285

I tossed and turned all night dreaming about....Easter Island.....got up at sunrise (first time in years)and started flying. Closed my eyes, looked for inspiration, and B-I-N-G-O got the pic oh...Slightly overexposed but now I know how to set up the
shot all I need is wind, weather and light to cooperate in perfect sync again!:)
View attachment 75286
Love the Easter Island pic. That’s been on my to do list since I read Kon Tiki in grade school!

Love the Easter Island pic. That’s been on my to do list since I read Kon Tiki in grade school!

Same here! Been fascinated by Easter Island since childhood. What a story and what a place. Imagine these people climbed into canoes with all their kids, animals, and belongings and sailed/paddled 2,000 miles+ across open sea with no idea when or where they would land before stumbling into paradise (unless they had navigational help from third parties...like ? ?).

I remember reading Kon Tiki and watching all the movies too! Its a shame Thor Heyerdahl
had no Mavic because the footage would have been epic!

Happy weekend to everyone! Going to be swell here with more adventures in the air and
on the sea and hope for you as well. :)

Well lookie here ?

How was it @DoodlesDad?

View attachment 75283

View attachment 75285

View attachment 75286

Have you put the last photo through post ? or is that the original?

I’m bored..... so if your answer is “original” I’ll have a play??

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Here is another for you to spruce up. I like my composition but can you make it pop a bit more? Seems washed out or overexposed a tad.
These three vessels have tied up for a little party, notice the roped in area for swimming :)

Here you go ?, a quick edit, not brilliant but you should be able to do better with more time in post.

I’ll have a play with the other photo a bit later?

Before

BA3B1DA6-EA39-4F0A-8D01-6C33F84E6787.png

After

4AF9C33B-B2CA-4E97-BD3F-7401F14A6C1B.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member