DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

View attachment 56285
GPC makes a helluva backpack:cool:
I might be in the State Park for a few days fosho :)

How cool is that:cool::cool: I bet you enjoyed opening your parcel. Now I thought I’d been spoilt, can’t beat thatThumbswayup I’m so looking forward to seeing some great photos with your new kit;)

Reactions: Slim.slamma
How cool is that:cool::cool: I bet you enjoyed opening your parcel. Now I thought I’d been spoilt, can’t beat thatThumbswayup I’m so looking forward to seeing some great photos with your new kit;)
13784359-1E84-48E3-9509-56380D9E2884.jpeg9F138210-CB71-4F6F-AC2A-5B1A52AF6C26.jpeg
The 15mm & 7.5 lens
Hopefully I can get out to test the 45mm zoom today

Reactions: mnis and Porky
No Sir
I got some slight figuring out to do.

Not to serious I hope.. that’s the joy of playing around until you get it right;) I should know, LR cc ring any bells, lol;) LR is another thing I’m looking forward to getting my teeth into at Christmas, subscription has run out but come 25th I’ll re subscribe, iTunes gift card coming my way...:D

Reactions: Slim.slamma
My other hobby is “weather” yep I’m an amateur metarolagist. I’ve been fascinated with the weather since I was a kid. Got all the gear, weather station, lightning detector plus so much more. My anemometer plays a very big part in my flying plans now especially if I’m flying local. Again my wife has always supported me in that & even helps out on my weather website.

This hobby can be monitored via my study in the comfort of my home which is great but not so for my flying:( at the mo it’s looking good to fly on Christmas Day but that could change... keeping a very close eye on it.

This will be the 1st time in a while I’ve been able to fly but it all depends on how easy it is setting up my CS monitor:rolleyes:

Weather from now until Christmas is wet & windy but Christmas Day, dry with a light breeze:):) even my wife said “we must get your drone in the air over Christmas” her words.., love her to bits, she’s my spotter.

It’s early here in the UK 5.00am & I’m being to sensible... so back to being an idiot again...... lol ;);)

As a ham I have more than a passing interest in the weather. Is there a weather station you’d recommend?

Impressive strap buddy ;) ................... Soon be Christmas lol

Yeah I know, lol I wonder who else has one of those straps... only difference is you’ve got the case to go with that shoulder strap;);)

Reactions: fozzzy
Yeah I know, lol I wonder who else has one of those straps... only difference is you’ve got the case to go with that shoulder strap;);)
hi son i am back hope you do get the bag to go with the strap always thought that most bags came with a shoulder strap inside still there you go my bad

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb