DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

hi son i am back hope you do get the bag to go with the strap always thought that most bags came with a shoulder strap inside still there you go my bad

Not these days, optional extras for straps, now lady bags come with shoulder straps as standard.... oh..... you don’t buy lady bags do yao_Oo_O

Reactions: old man mavic
Not these days, optional extras for straps, now lady bags come with shoulder straps as standard.... oh..... you don’t buy lady bags do yao_Oo_O
here we go again

Reactions: Porky
Last edited:
Not as exciting as your delivery but this is my 1st part of the B&W type 3000 case I want. Oh I hope the case is coming...:oops:

View attachment 56290
I wonder if these things would fit with cases of SKB iSeries [emoji848]

I started small, but now I need 3 cases for my travels with the Mavic [emoji849]

In the two smaller B&W cases is a lot of accessories, batteries, etc. But at the locations I am usually only with the big SKB case [emoji57]

Such a shoulder strap might be quite handy. I then have both hands free when hiking, and could hold the DJi Osmo Pocket well ...[emoji848]
20181219_205019.jpeg
I want to ask my better half, if I can get a little more pocket money ... [emoji848] [emoji318]
[emoji320][emoji736]

I bought the Mavic so I can travel light but I guess if you need to carry ND filters and everything else then it all adds up. I notice this guy is using rope as opposed to one of these fancy straps. Probably cheaper if you dont care how it looks.

View attachment 56323
Ouch ... what's all in there?
It reminds me of our very first camping trip with eBikes and a trailer this past summer.

Of course, everything was overdressed, because we had no idea.
IMG-20180701-WA0028.jpeg
The trailer including the load alone weighed about 85 kilograms. 65 kilometers of pure muscle power at the snail speed on the way out.
IMG-20180701-WA0022.jpegIMG-20180701-WA0054.jpeg
A few days later we went home (slightly faster) with some electrical assistance and less weight. The battery charge was sufficient only for one direction, and refueling on the way was not possible. But for two additional batteries would certainly have been some space. But we had not thought of extra batteries for the eBikes.

What an unforgettable adventure for us ... And we will do it again ... [emoji28]

Last edited:
It reminds me of our very first camping trip with eBikes and a trailer this past summer.

View attachment 56337
The trailer including the load alone weighed about 85 kilograms. 65 kilometers of pure muscle power at the snail speed on the way out.
View attachment 56339View attachment 56340
A few days later we went home (slightly faster) with some electrical assistance and less weight. The battery charge was sufficient only for one direction, and refueling on the way was not possible. But for two additional batteries would certainly have been some space. But we had not thought of extra batteries for the eBikes.

What an unforgettable adventure for us ... And we will do it again ... [emoji28]

That sounds like a great time! I would like to give an e-bike a try. If going on trip, though, I would scrimp on everything but extra batteries!

I wonder if these things would fit with cases of SKB iSeries
emoji848.png

I started small, but now I need 3 cases for my travels with the Mavic
emoji849.png

In the two smaller B&W cases is a lot of accessories, batteries, etc. But at the locations I am usually only with the big SKB case
emoji57.png

Such a shoulder strap might be quite handy. I then have both hands free when hiking, and could hold the DJi Osmo Pocket well ...
emoji848.png

View attachment 56321
I want to ask my better half, if I can get a little more pocket money ...
emoji848.png
emoji318.png

emoji320.png
emoji736.png

Now that’s a nice collection of B&W cases;) I’ve had one for years (type 61 case) for my phantom 2 vision, it’s never let me down, been on holiday with it (air travel) perrrrrfect, pics below

B03B07F4-46FA-4636-A654-EF65DD0B41D9.jpeg9E9D9967-3B4B-421A-A855-26C538747943.jpeg

View attachment 56337

View attachment 56339View attachment 56340

Now if that was me I would have bought my camping equipment via a Chinook helicopter :p

Right! My typical morning post, yep even closer now, oh I can’t wait...

Just think this time next week it’ll all be overo_O:rolleyes:o_O but that’s then & not now....

No quote, come on fozzy I know it’s early but you ain’t at work now;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun