DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arizona Photos

Reactions: MaxE1955!
My guess are that these are HDR processed images?

My guess are that these are HDR processed images?

Actually not ... both images were taken off 4K video on my Mavic 2 Pro ... using VLC I found the image in the video and grabbed a frame.

I then used Luminar 4 Landscape AI auto settings to obtain the image ... and then added a little sharpening manually.

The original images looked washed out, but the Luminar process cleaned up some of the highlights and made them pop a little more.

Wow. This indicates some pretty amazing dynamic range in the video. Was the original video shot in Normal, D-Log, pr D-Cinelike mode? H.264 or H265?

Wow. This indicates some pretty amazing dynamic range in the video. Was the original video shot in Normal, D-Log, pr D-Cinelike mode? H.264 or H265?

The original was just taken in Normal mode .. H265 ... I'm very much an amateur when it comes to video and photography ... and probably trust auto modes too much ... but being a novice, like to concentrate on being a safe flyer and getting the photos I can.

I will have to say Luminar 4 has really taken my final images to a new level, without much of a learning curve .... have been happy with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf